Thursday, December 3, 2015


The Velvet Main

The world is she!
The radiant light of life resides within her warmth
This gleaming love surrounding me that smiles and knits her heart to mine
For through the water we have shared a deep abiding love that binds
And soul to soul it pours within creating heart and limb and mind
This faithful bond, this thread of love that weaves itself within my frame
Moves back and forth with peaceful waves of life for me on velvet main
And though my life, it somehow hangs upon the balance of her fears
The thread I hold within my hand will not erode away with years
For when the sound of life breaks forth from me with voice so small and fine
Then pulls the thread tied to the heart and brings her shining face to mine
Two loving hands I've yet to feel will hold me close and cup my head
And ever shall she stir in me the warmth of water and the thread.

Rich&Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are glad you commented and would love to answer any questions you may have.