Saturday, November 26, 2016

Christmas

As we enter into this wonderful, beautiful and awe inspiring season my thoughts go to home and it's warmth, the one I grew up in and the one I have now. More importantly my thoughts go to the baby born in a stable 2000 years ago and the message he brought has spread all over the world, changing people, bringing them closer to the one who is their true father. Some reject the message, some take it for a while and let go and then some it takes root and bears good fruit. ...How powerful is his message that it has never been forgotten and has traveled all these years down through the generations of man and has come to rest in my heart. I am so thankful I know you Lord Jesus and I am so thankful for all those who do. What a wonderful community all over this world, you have built Jesus and the gates of hell will not prevail against it! (These were my thoughts as I listened to this song)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are glad you commented and would love to answer any questions you may have.